Friday, October 21, 2011

More of Me

"Every artist dips his brush in his own soul and paints his own nature into his pictures." 


- Henry Ward Beecher




I called this "Purity", Painted in 2004.









This is my first time to do this kind of art....no sketching, straight on the canvass. I called this one "Free".  I just feel that way every time I look at this.





"Change of Plan"

Painted in 2005, Anthurium for me is very challenging to paint of all the flowers.
I don't know.  Real plan was to make these anthuriums look real from afar. But then, it didn't turn out right, so here it is...






















Too Shy

Painted in 2005
Acrylic on Canvass













Flow Down
Painted in 2004
Acrylic on Canvass

1 comment:

  1. Such talent!! Proud of you, lil sis!! Make me your manager, pleeeease.....:)

    ReplyDelete